During COVID-19, You are Responsible for Your Own Health:
Use Face Mask, Maintain Social Distancing and Wash Hands Frequently
Indian Railways has restarted passenger train operations from 12th May, 2020, initially with 15 pairs of trains (30 return journeys). These trains are being run as special trains from New Delhi Station connecting Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Patna, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Secunderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Madgaon, Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad and Jammu Tawi.
Also, from tomorrow two intra state trains will run in Karnataka. Bangalore-Belagavi and Bangalore-Mysore
- Tickets can only be booked online
- All passengers are hereby informed that downloading of Aarogya Setu App on their mobile phone, that they are carrying along, is mandatory.
- All Passenger to kindly note that on arrival at their destination, the traveling passengers will have to adhere to such health protocols as are prescribed by the destination State/UT.
- Catering Service is not available and catering charges not included in the fare.
- No blanket and linen shall be provided in the train.
There are Maximum Waiting List Limits in the PRS booking system for which Waitlisted Tickets can be issued after all confirmed tickets are exhausted. Your ticket booking request may get declined as the Maximum Waiting List Limit may be reached in the booking system by the time payment success response is received from your bank. In such case, your deducted amount will be refunded back, without any deductions, to your bank account in 3-5 working days. Inconvenience caused is regretted.