How to synch facebook birthdays with your phone
Adding your events or birthdays to your phone calendar manually is just next to impossible with a number of social friends increasing at today’s rate.
Birthdays splashing on your phone home screen does help you in remembering them and sending them your wishes.
Here is a simple & an easy way to do that,
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to events page (which you can get it on the left column), click on the options icon to get a drop down and proceed by clicking on “export”.
2. A pop-up will open up & right click on the “export your friends’ birthdays” and copy the link address.
4. Paste the URL copied from Facebook, and say OK.
6. To get the event list on your phone, just synch your calendar app(on phone) with google calendar.
7. Customize your home screen with calendar widget to show events.
Happy Wishing 🙂